Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Grown up.....that is all I can say when I see Tate's kindergarten school picture. I feel like I missed so much of his life already, just because I feel like I wasn't paying attention. Does the time really go that fast--that you feel like you didn't even experience it? It's like when you're driving to a regular spot and you get to where you were going and you can't remember half of the trip. That's what watching kids grow up is like, especially when they are yours. Like you need to savor every single moment. I'm not really sure who he favors in this picture. Maybe a little of both his mom and dad. When we ask Tate who he looks like, he says, "Like Tate". Of course, what were we thinking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, I SEE HIS DADDY. I REMEMBER HIS DADDY AT THAT AGE. BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, THERE'S A LITTLE OF HIS MOM IN THERE, TOO.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that right, how time does fly when we don't even realize it!! So much that we miss and we can't get back!! And Tate, yeah he looks like Tate!! I love your blog and thanks for sharing it with me!!

Dad/Poppy said...

Tate looks all grown up in this picture...he is such a fine looking lad (if I do say so myself)..I am so impressed with his musical ability...his niche needs to be found soon...he has special abilities that need to be exploited...many will be blessed

love Dad/Poppy