Sunday, April 20, 2008

What is Spring?

...the sight of tiny toes in new sandals
...the option of not wearing shoes outside
...a "Sonic" picnic under Nanny's "secret tree"
...the sight of kids swinging as high as they can with their eyes closed and their heads back
...fighting millions of wasps in the backyard
...putting on sunscreen to play outside
...millions and zillions of bubbles
...a messy, neglected house (oh, who am I kiddin.... this is not seasonal)
...trimming bushes and trees
...riding bikes
...tears at dusk (or should I say "dragging two kids in kicking and screaming")

1 comment:

Kari said...

...little legs with bruises all over them and a 5 year that can tell you how everyone of them happened and you better have kisses for each and every one of them!! (..this one I got from falling off my bike..this one I got at school playing powerrangers..this one I got...)

I really do love spring!!!