Sunday, June 08, 2008

I've been tagged!

Leah tagged me so here goes:

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Wow, it's hard to remember ten years ago. Since I just celebrated my 12th anniversary, I can say I had been married 2 years. I was 23 years old and was going to college-- I know, I was on the 7 year plan for getting a masters degree.

2. Five items on your to-do list today: (since its late, i'll put it for tomorrow)
Get Avery and Tate ready for swimming lessons, help Deana with swimming lessons (just for tomorrow), get back on a healthier eating plan, do some laundry, and cook supper

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Good snacks: fiber one bars (beware! these can mess you up), honey wheat pretzel sticks, chocolate covered pretzel 100 calorie packs, laughing cow cheese wedges and pretzel chips
Indulgent Bad snacks: strawberries and chocolate, cheez its, little powdered donuts, chedder cheese and crackers

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Quit my job and stay home...... then I would: do more at church, do more volunteering at the kids school, and get a second car that got better gas mileage (I guess I wouldn't care about gas mileage if I were a billionaire, huh?)

5. Places I would live:
I really do love living in Walnut Ridge because I am close to my family, but if I could take my family, I would live at the beach anywhere or specifically in Hawaii

That was fun Leah! I tag Kari, Amanda, Kristi, and Andrea.

No comments: